As part of the 2nd national lockdown the skatepark will be closed after the session on Wed 4th November until the 3rd December. For anyone with a skatepark pre-book session during this time we will be issuing refunds shortly.
With the announcement that UK indoor skateparks can re-open at the end of July, we are planning to re-open the skatepark on Saturday 8th August. In order to keep our visitors and staff safe we are implementing the following:
- We are limiting sessions to three hours with a maximum capacity of 12 people per session. You will need to pre-book online in advance. Up to 6 people can be booked on a single booking. See Skatepark Pre-Book below.
- We will be splitting sessions between skateboarding only & scooters/in-liners only.
- We will be collecting contact information in line with the NHS Test and Trace to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- The park will be cleaned each day and on weekends between the two sessions.
- Due to limits on numbers to allow social distancing we will not be allowing spectators in the park. Under 10’s still need to be accompanied but you will need to wait in the carpark.
- There will be no hire equipment available, so please bring your own helmets and pads. All under 16’s MUST wear a helmet.
- Toilets will still be open for use, however the canteen & community room will remain closed.
- There will be new signs around the park and we ask that you make yourself aware of these and what they ask of you.
- There will be a one way in and out system and you will be required to check in at reception when you arrive and check out at reception when you leave. Please ensure you follow the signs.
- We will be installing hand sanitising stations around the building. You will be required to make yourself aware of these and we urge you to clean your hands regularly and use sanitiser upon entrance and exit.
- As always, please ensure you have completed our online skate park disclaimer. This can be completed online using the link https://pioneerclub.microsoftcrmportals.com