The Pioneer Club has taken the decision to continue to run sessions at 3/4 capacity for the foreseeable future. All sessions still need to be pre-booked in advanced and it is advised you use the NHS Track & Trace when you arrive.
- We are limiting sessions with a maximum capacity of 30 people per session. You will need to pre-book online in advance. Up to 6 people can be booked on a single booking. See skatepark pre-book below.
- We will be collecting contact information in line with the NHS Test and Trace to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- The park will be cleaned each day and on weekends between the two sessions.
- We will be installing hand sanitising stations around the building. You will be required to make yourself aware of these and we urge you to clean your hands regularly and use sanitiser upon entrance and exit.
- Spectators are now welcome, but we advise the wearing of facing coverings whilst on site.
- As always, please ensure you have completed our online skate park disclaimer. This can be completed online using the following link: https://pioneerclub.microsoftcrmportals.com